Polaris believes that your brand is the essence of who you are and what your product is. How are you unique? If the marketing and branding is executed correctly, then your brand will be recognized and remembered by the collective-market mind share of your customers and prospects.
It can be a difficult task, but well worth it.
All of our branding philosophies revolve around a few simple concepts. When working with new clients, we typically work together to answer these questions:
- What do you do?
- How are you special?
- Who is your audience?
- What fundamental benefit do you deliver to your customers?
In order for your branding to work effectively, many things must happen, including:
- Your message must be simple.
- The visual elements must be engaging and consistent across all mediums.
- Proper marketing tactics need to effectively reach your target audience.
- You must have a robust, reactive, and thoughtful marketing program that stimulates the market and responds to feedback.
- And above all, your brand message must be clearly communicated across all mediums and through all your literature.
That was the 2-minute version. If you want to learn more about our branding philosophy and experiences, read The Nine Principles of Branding, written by our CEO Greg Stine.